- Query Shark: http://queryshark.blogspot.com/ | (This is on my resource page too) Agent Janet Reid tears queries apart for use as chum. It's the single greatest resource I've found for query writing etiquette.
- Janet Reid's blog: http://jetreidliterary.blogspot.com/ | Janet's blog full of helpful tips for writers delivered in a unique, somewhat snarky tone.
- YA Highway: http://www.yahighway.com/ | YA writers writing YA things. Verra nice!**
- Nathan Bransford'd blog: http://blog.nathanbransford.com/ | Nathan is MG author and former agent. His blog has some of the greatest posts for new writers. His perspective as a current author and former agent is entirely unique.
- Kristin Nelson's blog: http://pubrants.blogspot.com/ | Kristin is a fantastic agent whose agency, Nelson Literary, reps a lot of authors I swoon over. I love her straight forward approach and sense of humor.
- Vickie Motter's blog: http://navigatingtheslushpile.blogspot.com/ | Vickie is an agent with Andrea Hurst Literary Management. She often themes a month on her blog and addresses FAQ's on the chosen topic through a number of posts. I loved her May 2012 series on how to make the most of writing conferences.
- The John Green show | All John Green, all the time: http://www.johngreenbooks.com
Here are the blogs I stalk (and you should too). They are in no particular order. I'm always adding to the list, comment if you want your blog listed here.